Wednesday, September 23, 2009

so many things one can do with their spare time.

What have we accomplished this week.

I decided to stay home and start something fun with Annette. I want us to work together but our own boss. So, I decided to be my own boss. I decided to start a home business.

I called my local office and they said that I do not need a local permit for home office due to the fact that I am in LA County does not issue Home Office permits. Hence, home business is not prohibited. Next we went to CA BOE office in west covina and applied and got my reseller permit. Last, we went to a new bank and got my official business account. All my ducks are in a row, now is the time for inventory.

I contacted a few vendors that I like: Viz media for graphic novel bundle sales, Costco for certain high ticket items, a few computer vendors, fashion vendors. Lots of stuff I want buy and sell, all in good time.

BTW I weigh in today morning at 227.8

1 comment: